This sample demonstrates how to apply various Core Image filters to a still image. Core Image is a high-level image processing framework introduced in iOS 5.
Some of the Core Image filters shown are:
- Color Adjustment filters - Exposure, Hue, Brightness, Contrast, etc…
- Color Effect filters - Sepia Tone, Color Monochrome, Vignette
- Stylize Effect filters - Highlight and Shadow Adjust
- Geometry Adjustment filters - Crop, Straighten, Affine Transform
- Composite Operation filters - Overlay, Multiply, Lighten, Darken blend modes, etc…
Get the source code from GitHub: https://github.com/TCLee/TCImageFilter